Hello! I'm so sorry we are not able to have class like usual right now but in the meantime, please complete the following items so that when we do return to school, we can continue to move forward in our learning.
Please complete all of the following in your NOTES. We will not have a notebook check for the notes you took on the Great Depression and WWI BUT we will have a notebook check on your WWII notes.
1. If you were NOT in class on Friday, March 13th, please review the Unit 5 Notes (below) on the Causes of WWII and the Rise of Totalitarianism. I do not expect you to take extensive notes, but I do expect you to be familiar with the material upon your return to school.
2. Using the photo gallery below, please read the two chapters posted and answer the Historical Thinking questions at the end of each chapter.
SO: You should read pages 404-405 & answer the 3 historical thinking questions on page 405 AND you should read pages 418-421 & answer the 4 historical thinking questions on page 421.
3. FOR EXTRA CREDIT: I highly encourage you to listen to the Radiolab podcast titled "Nazi Summer Camp". For extra credit, in your notebook, you have two options:
1) Write one paragraph as a summary and another paragraph on your reaction
2) Create a visual representation (drawings, etc) of your understanding and reactions as you listen.
If our time away from school is extended beyond these next two weeks, please make sure you are checking back here for instructions. Email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org