Hello My US History Students!
I miss you all so much! And while it is interesting that we are currently experiencing a moment that students will learn about in their history classes, I know this is not the ideal way we all wanted to end our school year. It's going to continue to take time and patience from you (and from me ) while we figure all this out.
Please READ all the points below:
1) While I learn the new Canvas system, I will continue to post our assignments and updates on this website since that is what we are used to but I will try to use the calendar on Canvas and add more to Canvas as we go...but please be patient with me :)
If you ever have any questions, please reach out to me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS: EMAIL me with any missing assignments! Don't worry about my late work policy for the moment. Almost everything can be found on my website but if you can't find something, please let me know. Also, we are going to STOP doing the Last Week Today presentations so if you completed yours, you should have a grade (let me know if you don't!) but if not, I am excusing you from it and it won't help/hurt your overall grade.
3) THIS WEEK: You will need to check in with me so I know that you are okay and able to access the internet. PLEASE click on the Google Form link and complete the survey by the end of the day on Thursday, April 2nd! CLICK HERE FOR GOOGLE FORM
4) We will start having occasional class-wide and small group WebEx class meetings. Attached are the instructions on how to access WebEx meetings with me and our class! We'll get started on those NEXT WEEK.
5) My goal is to post a plan for each week by Sunday evenings so you will know what we are working on that week, when we will meet, when things are due, etc.